Saturday, April 9, 2011

From my heart

Girlf made me angry and sad yesterday :'( yeah the moment i was dam angry and sad . . It really hurts my heart . . I know there are nothing wrong with it . . Maybe it's because i love you and it makes me care so much about you . . I know that you are simply so important to me because i feel hurt(Real hurt to heart) knowing that you did things i dislike(Not wrong maybe i am selfish cos only i dislike it). That's why i told you before that dun let me know or see can alr . . But just happened to let me saw it.. I know you dun mean it . . I never had that feeling before, so at that moment, I knew you are the right one for me. I did told you before that I told my brothers "I won't find a girlf that *****". I dislike it alot. . But now, I know that you are just that special one . . Real special that could change me . . Even before we are together, I thought of it alot super alot . . Thinking that " No! Impossible! how can we be together? Nv gonna be happening" But you can see now that ya! even though i dislike it, i am angry and i am sad. BUT! My angry and sad dun last long . . Because our happiness are over-lapping it. Even though i said this, i still dislike it . . Wanna you to stop it . . But ya same thing applied, just dun let me know. I only allow you to dun tell me or keep this from me(only this). Know why i love my girlf that much? She is totally so special to me! She makes me trust her, never fail to tell me things even things that she did wrong, cares alot about my feelings and understand me! How can I possible not love her? How am i not gonna be sweet to her? How can i not care about her? HOW? Sorry that it hurts you when you saw me walking away like this.. ILOVEYOU GIRLF <3

No comments: