Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Laxing day

Fetch girlf over and slept the whole morning/afternoon! Hehe =D What she loved most is....... SLEEP! Say hi! to bunny and pooh.. Look at how cute they are! Dam lovely right? <3

Bunny! where are you looking?
Love looking at her when she is asleep.. I just cant stop looking at her..


Girlf alway dun let me smell her bunny! But i alway SNATCH IT!! HEHE=D then she gave me the "angry" face..
Look at how lovely we are? Envy mxm?

Got back her bunny and she is sooo happy smelling it..







HAHA! Look at her giving that cute face! First photo girlf took after she bathe..
Catch "RIO" after our goodnite sleep at Jurong Point.. The rio is so cute! Nice movie..

Tomorrow will be a working day for me! Looking forward to friday! Girlf gonna cook porridge for me!! Wheee.. I love to eat the porridge she cooked.. Dam nice.. I want big big bowl one aeh? After that, gonna go sentosa for suntan-ing.. Gonna enjoy our last few days before school reopening.. ILOVEYOU girlf <3

No comments: