Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yummy!

On 19th April.. Girlf cooked this damn nice porridge for me at my house!


After school, we went to westmall's Shop&Save to buy the ingredients which only cost $3..




I ate two hell big bowl of porridge! ILOVEIT!!!! <3




See! Cute Girlf of mine.. Did not allow me to take photo of her but i insisted...




So lovely <3




Careful! Dun let it over-flow!



hmmm.. the cooking of the porridge look weird.. But cooked = dam nice, dam tasty!



18th April.. Went to Paradise Dynasty with girlf for lunch after school! I heard that the Xiao Long Bao not bad.. So we went to try it..



This is what i ordered as main dish.. But i forgot the name..




Girlf's lovely smile...



Hello! Please do not use your phone when eating!! -.-



This is what girlf ordered.. Beef ramen?







This is the multi-color Xiao Long Bao! Nice nice!! Costed S$13.80..




Hmm... Why are girlf looking at the tea? Something in there??



Never see before tea huh? The blur face.. HAHA!!! So funneh...











What you want? My phone right? Dun give you leh!!







So CUTEEE!!!




Smile ^^



So fierce!! The face!!!




























No comments: